Spain - Work and Travel
- European Union passport holders;
- Minimum age is 18 years old;
- Hospitality work experience and/or education is preferred;
- Good English and/or Spanish;
- Knowledge of German, French, Italian is an advantage;
- Good Spanish and English are required for the position of the receptionist.
- Please fill the application form provided by Global Choices.
- Apply online and wait confirmation from our programme coordinators.
- Get a confirmation of eligibility and the invoice for the programme booking fee 60 Euros.
- Get offer and the invoice for the rest of programme fee 390 Euros.
- Sign the contract agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the programme.
- Get all details with travel directions.
- Confirm your arrival date, time and place before departure. (This is very important!)
You should apply at least 1-2 months before departure!
- Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish or English;
- Photocopy of the Identification Card or passport;
- 1 good quality passport size picture. You need to keep in mind that these are essential to be accepted in the work place;
- A full body picture;
- Signed general programme conditions;
- Proof of civil liability/travel insurance;
- European health insurance card. (for students);
- Reference letters, relevant certificates, diplomas, etc (if you have any).
Our Participants Speak / Testimonials
Laura - UK
"The Work & Travel in Spain programme has been a great way for me to improve my Spanish. It has also given me the chance to form friendships with the warm Spanish people. In addition to studying Spanish at a language school, I also learned how to dance flamenco! This has been an unforgettable and very valuable experience for me"
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955
Online near you:
We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations