Canada - Internships
Eligibility. Who can participate
The requirements for participation in this programme are dictated by Canadian government visa regulations. Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries:
- Australia (aged between 18 and 30),
- Belgium (aged between 18 and 30),
- France (aged between 18 and 35),
- Germany (aged between 18 and 35),
- Ireland (aged between 18 and 30),
- Italy (aged between 18 and 35),
- Japan (aged between 18 and 30),
- Republic of Korea (aged between 18 and 30),
- Netherlands (aged between 18 and 30),
- Norway (aged between 18 and 35),
- Denmark (aged between 18 and 35),
- New Zealand (aged between 18 and 30),
- Sweden (aged between 18 and 30),
- United Kingdom (aged between 18 and 30),
- Chile (aged between 18 and 35),
- Latvia (aged between 18 and 35),
- Czech Republic (aged between 18 and 35),
- Poland (aged between 18 and 35);
- Lithuania (aged between 18 and 35);
- Hong Kong (aged between 18 and 30);
How to apply for a programme
Read carefully the programme description and eligibility criteria. Then fill out the online application form in order to apply.
Global Choices will interview you by phone to ascertain suitability for an internship and to see if language study may be required beforehand. Once your place on the programme has been confirmed we appoint a programme coordinator to lead you through the rest of the application process until you are successfully placed.
You communicate with your programme coordinator and exchange all necessary documents and forms. Once the placement is confirmed you will need to purchase insurance and pay the remaining programme balance together with other fees (if appropriate).
This programme is open year-round.
- Completed Global Choices application form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Applicants in certain industries may be required to provide samples of their work (i.e. architects, web designers, etc.)
Work permits and visa
The candidates from all countries listed under Working Holiday Canada programme are also welcome to apply for an internship in Canada. These in addition include: Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Sweden and the United Kingdom, Chile, Poland, Lithuania and Hong Kong.
Our Participants Speak / Testimonials
Satoshi - Japan
"I'd say my contribution to the company is fairy high rate, because my boss told me to come back to them after the internship, when i get the working holiday visa. They give me a lot of acknowledgements which motivates me extraordinary. I really enjoy working with them. It seems workers are satisfied with what they're dealing with.
For the rest of my internship, I'll learn new tasks as much as I can, keep up with the general speed of things, and concentrate on the tasks which I've known so that I won't make careless mistakes"
Natalie - United Kingdom
Thanks to Global choices, on behalf of my daughter Natalie. We appreciated the info kindly provided, together with the processing and research for the most suitable placement in Alberta. We had a two week holiday in Alberta and visited both establishments with our Canadian hosts. Needless to say both resorts mentioned are absolutely super! Thanks again for your effort. On behalf of Natalie. We look forward to further placement news.
~ Natalie’s father Andrew
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955
Online near you:
We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations