USA - Work and Travel
1. A registration fee of $100 paid with the application form.
2. The programme fee, which depends on the date we receive your application. As you can see from the following, it is to your advantage to apply early:
||Job Placement Arranged
|Until September 1 - $750
||Until September 1 - $950
|Until October 1 - $850
||Until October 1 - $1050
||Job Placement Arranged
|Until March 1 - $750
||Until March 1 - $950
|Until April 1 - $850
||Until April 1 - $1050
What’s Included in the Fee
- Arranging accommodation for the entire length of the stay (in some cases, the host company will provide housing);
- Job placement: one offer of employment will be sent to each accepted student, including details of working hours, pay, required uniforms, housing, and regional information (not applicable to self-arranged applicants);
- Visa documentation;
- Participant handbook;
- Tax information;
- Social security application and instructions;
- Pre-departure orientation.
What’s not included
- Round trip flight;
- Airport transfers and US domestic transfers to final employment placement destination;
- Utilities, rent, furnishings and other daily living expenses such as food, although in some cases your employer will provide meals;
- Any applicable visa application fees at the US embassy;
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information) fee.
- The registration fee of $100 is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received between the time of application submission and DS - 2019 issuance are subject to a $200 per applicant cancellation fee.
- If we receive your cancellation between the time the DS-2019 is issued and your time of arrival in the US, these terms will apply:
- $400 per applicant – cancellation fee for self-arranged persons
- $600 per applicant – cancellation fee for job assistance programme
- The DS-2019 form must be returned before you can be refunded
- The unused DS-2019 form must be returned along with proof of denial if your visa is refused, after which a refund will be issued less an administrative fee of $200.
The participant is not eligible for a refund once he/she has entered the U.S. This includes termination of employment, and/or early departure from the U.S.
Our Participants Speak / Testimonials
Vaidas - Lithuania
"My duties included assisting servers with serving guests and preparing the restaurant for each shift. My expectations were met and I was not disappointed. Also, I had a lot of fun and enjoyed my position. The best part of my job was meeting a lot of different people from all over the United States. Also, learning new things about the restaurant business. I enjoyed my work atmosphere and all of my co-workers were very nice"
"I'm writing today just to thank you for all that you have done for me, being patient with me all this while, helping me get all the required documents and all. I quite remember when i started, it was just a random internet search but you guys made it happen for me though not as we all wish it will end but i know i wouldn't have gotten that far without your help. It's so unfortunate that i didn't write letters of appreciation as often as i should all along the line when you were getting my papers processed and submitting to the right offices and so on for this and many other reasons. I will help to promote your business by spreading your good name all around and drawing more people to you. After all that is the least i can do to help you as much as you did me."
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955
Online near you:
We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations