Canada - Working Holiday
Total programme fee - 850 CAD – this fee must be paid when you get the confirmation about eligibility from our programme coordinator.
What’s included in the fee
- Help with visa documentation;
- Job placement fee;
- Assistance with arranging accommodation;
- Advice on obtaining SIN number if required;
- City orientation;
- Continuous ongoing support during your participants stay in Canada;
What’s not included
- Round trip airfare to Canada;
- Pickup at the airport;
- Travel expenses to the final destination in Canada;
- Day-to-day personal expenses;
- Health and accident insurance for the duration of the programme.
Additional services are available, including long-term accommodation, airport transfer, “pay-as-you-go” cell phone, medical insurance, and excursions across Canada and the United States. Health and accident insurance is provided by Global Choices for an additional fee.
- The booking fee of 300 CAD is non-refundable. If you cancel:
- After we did Skype interview and start the job search, Global Choices retains 300 CAD booking fee (Refunds 550 CAD programme fee).
- After the job offer is confirmed and/or visa letters issued, Global Choices retains 100% of the total programme fee.
In case of visa denial the booking fee is non-refundable, but the programme fee will be returned to you. If you cancel after your visa is issued, or if you quit or get ejected from your job in Canada, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you’re laid off, we will place you in a new position at no extra cost.
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955