UK - Easy Start


If you are citizen of one of the following countries, you are able to participate in the Easy Start UK programme under the youth mobility scheme:

  • Australia,
  • Canada,
  • Japan,
  • New Zealand,
  • Monaco.
  • All you need is a valid passport.

    You are also welcome to apply for Easy Start UK if you are an EU-citizen.
    You can apply if you are 18 years old or over when your visa becomes valid and under 31 years old when you apply. In addition we recommend having at least GBP 1,600 in available maintenance (funds). Make sure you have a passport that is valid at least 6 months longer than you are planning to stay in the UK.

    How long can you stay?

    EU-citizens can stay in the UK as long as they would like to. Non-EU-citizens are given permission to stay under the youth mobility scheme. You will be able to live and work in the United Kingdom for a maximum time of 24 months, and you can leave and come back to the United Kingdom at any time during the length of your stay under the youth mobility scheme.

    How to apply for a programme?

    • 1. Fill out the online application form and send it to Global Choices along with the fee and your CV.
    • 2. We will check your application and verify your application via email.
    • 3. If a Working Holiday Visa is needed, now is the time to apply for it.
    • 4. Have an outstanding trip!

    Applications are accepted year-round. We strongly suggest applying at least 3 months before your planned departure.

    Required documents

    • Completed application form;
    • Curriculum Vitae.

Global Choices. Contact information

Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955

Online near you: Follow Global Choices UK on twitter Global Choices Facebook page

We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations